[tog] 12 Years Of Tog.

Jeffrey Roe tdr112 at gmail.com
Sat Jan 23 11:13:49 CET 2021

This time of year we normally gather our members and the wider community to
celebrate our birthday. Our community is now 12 years old. Unfortunately
our normal festivities are not possible with the current restrictions. We
thank you all the for continued support over the years.

We have moved a lot of events online. You can find them all on our Meetup
page. https://www.meetup.com/Tog-Dublin-Hackerspace/
Coding nights, Crafting, book clubs, security research, Wikipedia
contributions and nights of talks.

But we have always been about sharing connections and experiences in
person. Here is a throwback to our first interview by the The Irish Times
with members Jeffrey Roe & Robert Fitzsimons. We still believe about the
importance of meeting in the physical world.

https://www.irishtimes.com/business/hackers-seek-physical-space-outside-the-virtual-world-1.741931?mode=amp

We hope to welcome you all back to our space and community when
restrictions are lifted. Stay safe.