[tog] Coding night

_ Sully _ robertosullivan5 at gmail.com
Thu Jan 7 15:58:01 CET 2021

Happy new year everyone,

Posting here in an effort to improve your Coding nights in 2021.

What would you like to see from now on, ideas/suggestions?

For Coding night 2020. What's your feedback?

-  if you attend regularly, is there anything we can improve on?
- if can code/work as a developer and don't come to the night is there
anything that might interest you attending?
- if you stopped going, is there anything we can do differently?

Open discussion also on tog discord (https://discord.gg/Z6kjWGR) but
thought I'd post here for anyone who is not on the platform.

Kind regards
Rob