[tog] Tog 4 ?

Jeffrey Roe tdr112 at gmail.com
Wed Sep 23 20:05:15 CEST 2020

TOG turned eleven this year and in those eleven years we have gone from
strength to strength. We currently find ourselves in our third space at 22
Blackpitts in the south city centre. It has been a great home to us for
these past 5 years. Our lease expires shortly and although we will be
renewing, we do not know if we will have a long term lease and the building
might also end up for sale.

So we are beginning our search for a new long-term home which will become
TOG 4.0. We would like to find a space between the canals if possible, and
ideally in the city centre. In the mean time, we continue with our visitor
activities (online due to Covid 19) and TOG members can still physically
access and use the space.

We continue to welcome new members. So keep in touch with us and if you
know of any locations which which may be of interest to us, drop us a line.
Closeness to public transport is a plus, given our diverse membership and
visitor profile. We might also be interested in partnering or co-locating
with other organisations. We will keep you informed of any developments.