[tog] Coding Night: Help with art for game coding kit

Robert O' Sullivan robertosullivan5 at gmail.com
Sat Sep 19 12:54:15 CEST 2020

Tog Members,

Will anyone who likes to draw or do 2d art, help collaborate on a project
with me to make a kit for coding night?

It will be a starter game project for new people who come to coding night.

The kit will be something small and simple they can code in an hour but
have a lot of fun with it and learn about tog.

I can do the code just not the art assets (like ducks/cars/etc) which is
why I'm asking.

It will be a simple frog crossing game but replacing the frog with tog
ducks.

So to win the game the player has to get all the ducks from Blackpitts to
the pond by avoiding the traffic.

Will anyone here help and give it a go?

Email me back if you can. You can put your personal spin on it.

Here is an example of the game:
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=WNrz9_Fe-Us

Thanks very much. If you have any questions/thought/comments please let me
know.

Kind regards
Robert O'Sullivan