[tog] Online - Science Fiction Book Club

Jeffrey Roe tdr112 at gmail.com
Thu Sep 10 14:36:00 CEST 2020

Hello all,

The days are getting shorter. Why not take up a bit of reading. The
Tog Science Fiction Bookclub is reading "Blind Lake" Robert Charles
Wilson. Join us online on Wednesday the 7th of October from 7.00 pm

This event will be online only. Join us on Discord https://discord.gg/PQV9mG8
https://www.meetup.com/Tog-Dublin-Hackerspace/events/qfrbsrybcnblc/