[tog] local source for mechanical keyboard switches

Gary Cooke garycookex at mailbox.org
Fri Mar 20 12:32:50 CET 2020

Hey Chris,

We have lots of stuff in the space, but I couldn't say for sure what makes / models. It might be a case of rummaging around.

Radionics in Rialto might be worth a try... https://ie.rs-online.com/web/

They may not stock it, but would typically have it within 2 days if its a stock item, and you could collect from Herberton Road or they will deliver for €4.40.

thanks

Gary