[tog] Covid-19 – Public Events in Tog

Jeffrey Roe tdr112 at gmail.com
Sun Mar 15 14:55:46 CET 2020

All Tog public events are cancelled until the 5th of April.

Tog is continuing to take measures to protect our members and the
general public and by following advice from the HSE. The National
Public Health Emergency Team has advised that individuals should
reduce discretionary social contacts as much as possible.

In light of this advice, we have decided to cancel all open-door
public events in the space until the 5th of April. These are all group
nights and open social.

The space will remain open to our members in a limited capacity.
Please do not show up unannounced as a visitor.

We are exploring options to move some events online and we will be
putting together resources on social media to share some hacking and
making skills while the public events are curtailed.

It will be a challenging time for our community and society at large.
We are open to hearing ideas (email info at tog.ie ) from you on making
the most of the current situation and keeping our community strong.

We send our best wishes to the medical staff who are dealing with this
crisis and we encourage everyone to follow HSE advice.