[tog] Budding Statisticians or Data Scientists looking for a small paid project?

James james at entropylabs.eu
Thu Mar 12 23:04:49 CET 2020

Hi Folks,

     Sorry for the wide posting, but we need some help putting together
a report from a small data set (~1mb).

We need the raw data from an air quality monitor (built in tog!)
analysed and turned into a short and simple report consumable by policy
makers.

The goal is to help a vulnerable community that is being overrun with
localised air pollution.

If anyone with some experience (e.g. student) in this area would be
interested, reach out to me directly please.

I imagine this could be done in spare time over the course of a week or
knocked out in a day or two, and will pay a modest but negotiable amount.

More info:
https://ireland.maps.sensor.community/

https://sensor.community/en/

Send me an email if you are interested.