[tog] Student tour request Friday 17th, 24th January

Sivakumar Ramachandran S.Ramachandran at iadt.ie
Thu Jan 9 17:40:14 CET 2020

Hi Jeffrey

I teach electronics at IADT with Tara Whelan and Conor Brennan. I came up to TOG before Christmas and met yourself and Declan. I didn't take Declan's e-mail address though; perhaps it's as above.
Declan offered to take some of my students, to show them your facilities. Declan suggested that Fridays are good. Apologies for not getting back to you sooner, but would Friday 17th or 24th January suit you? If so, please suggest a time that suits, for instance late morning or early afternoon.

Declan suggested I join tog and this would facilitate my own work as well as the possibility of producing some of the students' designs on your laser cutter. However, I'm trying to arrange laser cutter usage in IADT, if indeed the students need this in their work.

Thanks for suggesting membership and your kind offer, but I live a bit too far from Tog to make regular journeys to use your facilities, at least for now.

You can call me on 085-712-8838.

Regards

Ganesh

IADT Email Disclaimer + Privacy Statement.

This e-mail and any other items transmitted with it are confidential and may be legally privileged and intended solely for the use of the individual to whom they are addressed. If you are not the intended recipient you must not use, disclose, distribute, copy, print or relay on this e-mail.

If an addressing or transmission error has misdirected this e-mail, please delete the email and notify the author by return email or inform Dun Laoghaire Institute of Art | Design | Technology's (IADT) Information Services Division on 01 2394000 or mailto:support at iadt.ie

Any views expressed are those of the author and not necessarily those of IADT.

IADT does not guarantee that this e-mail is free from viruses, worms or the like. Please undertake your own checks.

Please note that email to, from, or within the Dun Laoghaire Institute of Art Design and Technology may be the subject of a request under the Freedom of Information Act 2014 and/or the Data Protection Acts 1988 & 2003. IADT's Privacy Statement can be viewed here http://www.iadt.ie/privacy

Dun Laoghaire Institute of Art Design and Technology | Kill Avenue, Dun Laoghaire, Co Dublin, A96 KH79 | +353 (0)1 239 4000