[tog] 11th Birthday Party - Saturday 25th January 7pm

Jeffrey Roe tdr112 at gmail.com
Wed Jan 8 14:04:00 CET 2020

Hello all,

Mark those calendars! January wouldn't be January without TOG's
biggest bash of the year. We will be celebrating our 11th Birthday and
regular Open Social all rolled into one on Saturday 25th January 2020
from 7PM.

We have had a busy 11th year packed with Hackathons, Workshops, Talks,
Debates and Group Nights. This year even saw us expand from just doing
events in Dublin to now adding Cork to the list of places we have
brought our unique style of outreach.

We recently passed a milestone of 100 full members in Tog. We could
never have dreamed that a member-run/member-funded space could reach
such heights. We are really grateful to the wider maker/tech/STEM
community support and hope we have played our part in giving a little
back where we can.

So drop in, wish us a Happy Birthday and soak up the atmosphere. There
are strong rumours of cake and other goodies. The party is free to
attend for both members and visitors alike. No need to book…. just
turn up. You can drop in for 10 minutes, or stay the whole night. We
have parking available.