[tog] Coding night: LISP inventor holding an online a.i event

Robert O' Sullivan robertosullivan5 at gmail.com
Sat Aug 29 12:18:49 CEST 2020

All,

The inventor of LISP is holding an a.i summer school online. Someone from
ADAPT Research centre emailed me about it so I signed up to attend. It's
free. I'm no expert in this subject but highly interested and thought some
of you guys might be as well.

Professors and Industry experts from Université Laval, Trinity College,
CIT, ITT and TUD Dublin, Microsoft and Accenture will showcase the latest
advances in the field of Artificial Intelligence for Sustainable Societies
across Education, Agriculture and Smart Cities.

Link to event details:
https://www.eventbrite.ie/e/the-international-john-mccarthy-ai-summer-school-tickets-116201069527

Kind regards
Robert O'Sullivan