[tog] Coding Night @Tog via Discord

Robert O' Sullivan robertosullivan5 at gmail.com
Mon Aug 24 16:51:20 CEST 2020

Coding night at Tog will be held online via our discord.

Work on some code or get help on your project ideas.

Beginners welcome. I can get you started in python or javascripts so you
can begin to do things like automate the boring stuff, make apps, make
games, get hacking or see where to begin with artificial intelligence.
<http://intelligence.xn--yp9h/>

I'll be working on nand2tetris tonight. This is where you build a modern
computer from first principles. It's broken up into mini projects all
building ontop of eachother.

Please share this post if you think anyone you know might be interested.

Hope to see you all online!

https://www.meetup.com/Tog-Dublin-Hackerspace/events/ngbqwrybclbwb/

Kind Regards
Robert O'Sullivan