[tog] Virtual Open Social on Saturday

Declan Meenagh dmeenagh at gmail.com
Sun Aug 9 18:49:30 CEST 2020

Hello everyone.

Just to let you know we have some events starting back up. Some events are
virtual and some are in the space. Please check to make sure which event
you are attending if you are going to join us.

Because of COVID, we can't hold our regular open social but we have a
solution. We have a virtual place to meet. All you need is a browser
(firefox is best) and an internet connection. This works on Computers and
smartphones.

Mozilla Hubs is an experimental, VR-friendly platform and a tool for
communicating and collaborating privately, and allows you to connect with
people and bring in resources from around the internet for meetings and
virtual events.

We will release the link on tog.ie at 7pm on Saturday, 15th August.

Let's meet and talk about projects we are workong on or would like to work
on. Or share some cool new tech or nice craft projects you found.