[tog] Covid 19 Projects

Kieran O'Sullivan whoiskieran at gmail.com
Thu Apr 2 15:44:14 CEST 2020

Hi
There are a number of Software developers working in various projects to
help defeat Covid 19

Here is a link to the google doc with these projects
https://docs.google.com/document/d/1v0MnwzCCPGRXRHVrx7EdnSlT34JXrwGzWgfE3aWn4ME/edit#

"In such an ugly time the true protest is beauty." Phil Ochs

"When I give food to the poor, they call me a saint. When I ask why the
poor have no food, they call me a communist."  Hélder Câmara

"We must always take sides. Neutrality helps the oppressor, never the
victim. Silence encourages the tormentor, never the tormented." (Elie
Wiesel )

"Act your way into a feeling don’t feel your way into Action" (Gandhi)

"When I say 'free', I mean 'free': free from bond, of chain or command:
to go where you will, even to Mordor, Saruman, if you desire. "

Gandalf, paraphrasing the choice between Free and Non-free software.

Kieran O'Sullivan
16 Melville Way Meekstown Finglas Dublin 11 D11NX70
Mobile: +353(0)876187680