[tog] Culture Night & Open Community Hackathon for Sustainability Week,

Jeffrey Roe tdr112 at gmail.com
Wed Sep 18 18:25:53 CEST 2019

Hello all,

We have a bit of a busy weekend with some great events on.
On Friday night all over Dublin, cultural institutions will be opening
their doors to the public and we are no different. Drop by the space
from 6pm to 11pm and get a snapshot of maker/hacker cultural. We will
have demos of our different activities that regularly go on in the
space.
https://www.tog.ie/2019/09/culture-night-2019-tog/

On Saturday we are hosting an Open Community Hackathon for
Sustainability Week. Think of it as a day to get all your fixes and
repairs done and get access to all the tools for the job. Or start
something new like an air quality monitor.
https://www.tog.ie/2019/09/open-community-hackathon-for-sustainability-week-saturday-21th-september/

Monthly Open Social Night
If all the above does not take your fancy just call in for our monthly
open social night on Saturday from 7pm. We will have the pizza oven
rolled out for an evening of interesting conversations and food.
https://www.meetup.com/Tog-Dublin-Hackerspace/events/264455917/