[tog] Tog's 10th Birthday Party

Jeffrey Roe tdr112 at gmail.com
Mon Jan 21 12:02:15 CET 2019

Hello all,

This Saturday we celebrate a big milestone for our organisation. We
mark ten years since our founding. It has been an incredible journey
from meeting in hotels, pubs and university meeting rooms. We were
just dreaming of a community where we could have a creative outlet to
hack things and work on projects together.

We now have a 550 sqm space with a wide range of tools and equipment
to support our member's eclectic mix of interests. Our 95 strong
member community hosts a diverse programme of talks, workshops, group
nights and STEM outreach events. We hope the next ten years are just
as interesting for us and the wider community.

You are all welcome along to our birthday party on Saturday, details
in the link below.
https://www.tog.ie/2019/01/tog-10th-birthday-party/