[tog] Customised Plastic Containers

Kieran O'Sullivan whoiskieran at gmail.com
Sun Dec 1 14:57:22 CET 2019

Hi
Does anyone on this group make or know anyone who would make customised
plastic boxes for me?
My dumpster diving has not found what I am looking for and IKEA and Amazon
hafe not helped either.

"In such an ugly time the true protest is beauty." Phil Ochs

"When I give food to the poor, they call me a saint. When I ask why the
poor have no food, they call me a communist."  Hélder Câmara

"We must always take sides. Neutrality helps the oppressor, never the
victim. Silence encourages the tormentor, never the tormented." (Elie
Wiesel )

"Act your way into a feeling don’t feel your way into Action" (Gandhi)

"When I say 'free', I mean 'free': free from bond, of chain or command:
to go where you will, even to Mordor, Saruman, if you desire. "

Gandalf, paraphrasing the choice between Free and Non-free software.

Kieran O'Sullivan
16 Melville Way Meekstown Finglas Dublin 11 D11NX70
Mobile: +353(0)876187680