[tog] Help with a circuit

gerryk gerryk at gmail.com
Fri Apr 26 12:47:59 CEST 2019

You could use an op-amp as a dc differentiator with the output feeding a
transistor where the on-threshold is whatever difference you want to alert
on.

On Fri, 26 Apr 2019 at 11:44, Stephen Church via tog <tog at lists.tog.ie>
wrote:

> Ok so heres a puzzle.
> I have two pressure sensors , they have a limear output that increases
> voltage from 0-4.5v depending on the pressure of the liquid theyre
> monitoring. I want to (in as analog a capacity as possible, no arduino
> etc... as simple a circuit as I can , have it that if the pressure
> difference between them is say greater than 10% that they trigger an output
> to an LED , im alright with that difference being variable , the pressure
> of the liquid may change at any point and thats fine as long as theyre
> roughly the same between sensors but it means I cant use a circuit that has
> an absolute threshold for either sensor.

[image: --]
Gerry Kavanagh
[image: https://]about.me/gerrykavanagh
<https://about.me/gerrykavanagh?promo=email_sig&utm_source=email_sig&utm_medium=email_sig&utm_campaign=external_links>

Verify my identity at https://keybase.io/gerryk
Contact me securely at secure at gerryk.com or gerryk at protonmail.com
Download my public key from http://gerryk.com/secure
My BTC Wallet *17WXaNeswknEqNTyW77hbgjXNTwo3fEL7u*