[tog] Help with a circuit

Stephen Church imes.stephen at gmail.com
Fri Apr 26 12:43:48 CEST 2019

Ok so heres a puzzle.
I have two pressure sensors , they have a limear output that increases voltage from 0-4.5v depending on the pressure of the liquid theyre monitoring. I want to (in as analog a capacity as possible, no arduino etc... as simple a circuit as I can , have it that if the pressure difference between them is say greater than 10% that they trigger an output to an LED , im alright with that difference being variable , the pressure of the liquid may change at any point and thats fine as long as theyre roughly the same between sensors but it means I cant use a circuit that has an absolute threshold for either sensor.

Stephen Church
Director
IMES
Stephen at IMESIreland.com