[tog] Science Week

Jeffrey Roe tdr112 at gmail.com
Sun Nov 11 19:34:55 CET 2018

Hello all,

Today sees the start of Science Week. A week of events all over the
country from one-day events, family activities, adult talks to school
visits and workshops.

We are hosting a night of Lightning Talks on Thursday 15th with six
presenters covering a range of subjects including tips and tricks on
people proofing your project, the journey of Éirloop, false balance
and science communication to mention a few.
https://www.tog.ie/2018/11/science-week-lightning-talks/

On Saturday 17th November, we are bringing our demos and projects
along to the Dublin Science Week Family Open Day. There will be two
sessions for all the family to see science shows, experiments and lots
of hands-on activities.
https://www.eventbrite.ie/e/dublin-science-week-family-open-day-tickets-51871722719

Check out http://scienceweek.ie for a range of other events going on.