[tog] Coolest Projects 2018 - Saturday 26th of May

Jeffrey Roe tdr112 at gmail.com
Fri May 18 15:12:45 CEST 2018

Hello all,

We are super excited to be back at Coolest Projects this year. It's a
showcase event for all young people from the CoderDojo, Code Club,
Raspberry Jam and wider Raspberry Pi communities. We will be their
showcasing our projects giving soldering lessons and lock picking demos.
for more information visit http://coolestprojects.org/faq/

PS
We have our monthly open social on this Saturday. With the good weather we
will be firing up the homemade pizza own and having some board games on the
go. Open to all from 7pm till late.