[tog] Tog This June

Jeffrey Roe tdr112 at gmail.com
Tue Jun 5 17:03:02 CEST 2018

Hello all,

Check out all the things we are doing this month.

Tonight we are hosting a Cryptocurrency Mining Workshop from 6.30pm.
https://www.tog.ie/2018/05/cryptocurrency-mining-workshop/

Coding: Runs on Monday's 11th and 25th of June at 7pm. Come down and
work on a project or help others with theirs. Laptop and project of
your own recommended.

Craft Night: Runs on Wednesday's 13th and the 27th of June at 7pm.
Knitting? Crochet? Embroidery? Laser cutting? 3d printing? Join us and
work on something you know or learn something you don't.

TOG Hackathon: Runs Saturday the 16th of June 10am to 10pm. Dublin
Maker is just around the corner. Get working on your projects at our
hackathon.
https://www.tog.ie/2018/06/15366_tog_hackathon_dublin/

Open Social: Runs Saturday the 16th of June at 7pm. Join us for an
evening of conversations, games and our glorious hand made wood fired
pizza.

Electronics and Micro Controller Night: Runes Monday the 18th of June
at 7pm. Arduino's, Raspberry pi's and Intel Galileo's are just some of
the things you can work on down here. Recommended you bring your own
laptop.

And finally Wikipedia Editing: Runs Wednesday the 27th of June at 7pm.
Ever wondered how to get started editing Wikipedia? Come along and
will get you adding to the world's largest open collaborative
knowledge project. All are welcome, no editing experience is necessary
and the event is free, just turn up with a laptop to start editing.