[tog] Right To Repair Ireland

Right To Repair Ireland righttorepairireland at gmail.com
Tue Jul 24 15:02:16 CEST 2018

Hi Phil

Any help you can give would be greatly appreciated.

For the moment, we need to get as many people to the meeting.  With regards
to writing the legislation, we can copy a lot of the legislation which is
already written.  three cheers for non-copyrighted material.

If you know of anyone who might be interested, please invite them to attend
the event in person if possible, and online if necessary.

Thanks.