[tog] Events This Month: July 2018

Jeffrey Roe tdr112 at gmail.com
Tue Jul 10 13:54:45 CEST 2018

Craft Night: Runs on Wednesday's 11th and the 25th of July at 7pm.
Knitting? Crochet? Embroidery? Laser cutting? 3d printing? Join us and
work on something you know or learn something you don't.

Open Social: Runs Saturday the 14th of July at 7pm. Join us for an
evening of conversations, games and our glorious hand made wood fired
pizza.

Electronics and Micro Controller Night: Runes Monday's the 16th and
30th of July at 7pm. Arduino's, Raspberry pi's and Intel Galileo's are
just some of the things you can work on down here. Recommended you
bring your own laptop.

Dublin Maker: We will be at Dublin Maker in Merrion Square on the 21st
of July from 10 am till 6pm. Be sure to check us out and a whole host
of other makers.
https://www.tog.ie/2018/06/join-us-at-dublin-maker-saturday-21st-july-in-merrion-square/

Summer BBQ: On Sunday 22nd of July we will be hosting a summer BBQ
from 2pm. Join us, the local community and makers from Dublin Maker as
we wind down after a busy Saturday.

Lock-Picking: Runs on Monday 23rd of July at 7pm. Come down and try
your hand at cracking open tumbler, tubular or warded locks.

Coding: Runs on Monday 23rd of July at 7pm. Come down and work on a
project or help others with theirs. Laptop and project of your own
recommended.

Wikipedia Editing: Runs Wednesday the 25th of July at 7pm. Ever
wondered how to get started editing Wikipedia? Come along and will get
you adding to the world's largest open collaborative knowledge
project. All are welcome, no editing experience is necessary and the
event is free, just turn up with a laptop to start editing.

Book Club Runs Wednesday the 25th of July at 7pm. Our newest addition
to TOG hosts its inaugural evening. The Club is Sci-fi themed and the
first book that we will be discussing is 'Rendezvous with Rama' by
Arthur C. Clarke.