[tog] Couple of Old Servers

Barry Alistair barry at tcubedublin.com
Tue Jul 3 14:33:33 CEST 2018

Hey,
I've a couple of old servers (and I mean old, as in Windows 98 'old!) here
that are going to be sent to recycling - just wondered if they are any good
to TOG??

--

*BestBarry Alistair *

*The Most Central co-working Space in Dublin City Centre*
t: +353 (0)1 675 9777 / +353 (0)87 819 0249
e: barry at tcubedublin.com pw: tcubedublin.com

This e-mail is intended for the above named only and may be confidential.
It is intended to be used by the addressee solely for the purpose of
conducting business with tcube. If it has come to you in error you should
delete it. Although we have taken steps to ensure that this e-mail and
attachments are free from any virus, we advise that in keeping with good
computing practice the recipient should ensure they are actually virus free
and tcube accepts no liability for such viruses.