[tog] Follow up links after Monday evening

Fernando Alvarez-Uria Torres fauria at gmail.com
Fri Jan 26 19:58:29 CET 2018

Hello everyone!

During my visit to Tog last Monday I mentioned a few topics I think are
interesting, here are the links in case you find them useful:

*Jeff Varasano's Famous New York Pizza Recipe*
This guy spent six years reverse engineering what he considers to be the
best pizza ever, and shares his findings here:
http://www.varasanos.com/PizzaRecipe.htm
Comments on Hacker News: https://news.ycombinator.com/item?id=14289307

*DSO138*
This is a 25€ oscilloscope kit I'll be building on Tog:
https://www.jyetech.com/Products/LcdScope/e138.php
Video review: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=r-jCLpYY5ak
My intention is to solder all the components and 3d print this case:
https://www.thingiverse.com/thing:2365063

Any comments are welcome.

Regards,

Fernando.