[tog] Request for advice: Recommendation for a home NAS?

Stephen Church imes.stephen at gmail.com
Thu Jan 4 16:54:10 CET 2018

Synology make really nice nas boxes, but if its running your own code you are after then probably very limited, as any purpose built nas would be. My reccomendation would be a HP microserver or some shuttle cube pc / other itx based machine with multiple hard drive bays and a raid controller onboard

Stephen Church
Director
IMES
Stephen at IMESIreland.com