[tog] Science Hack Day Dublin 2018

Jeffrey Roe tdr112 at gmail.com
Mon Feb 5 14:09:17 CET 2018

Hello all,

We are keen to announce the return of Science Hack Day Dublin. A 36 hr
hardware and software hackathon. A social event with creativity and
love of science and technology at its heart. A get together for
designers, scientists, coders, engineers and makers to simply to make
interesting things. Why? For adventure, for playfulness, for science!

We are proud to host it again in Tog on the 3rd & 4th of March.
For more information visit http://sciencehackdaydublin.com/

PS
There are Childcare and Travel Bursaries available for those
travelling or have little ones at home. Apply via the link below.
http://sciencehackdaydublin.com/childcare-and-transport-bursaries/