[tog] Live Amateur Radio Link up with International Space Station

Jeffrey Roe tdr112 at gmail.com
Mon Oct 23 13:25:11 CEST 2017

Hello all,

You can check out how the event went in Tallaght on our youtube channel..
https://www.youtube.com/watch?time_continue=6350&v=S5BNtzA5VEI

This Thursday we are doing it all again with a school in Cork.
https://www.tog.ie/2017/10/students-to-contact-space-station-as-it-passes-over-cork-using-amateur-radio/