[tog] 34C3

Greg Stark stark at mit.edu
Tue Aug 22 17:23:39 CEST 2017

On 15 August 2017 at 16:24, Jeffrey Roe <tdr112 at gmail.com> wrote:

> Hello Greg,
>
> I have received a self replicating ticket again this year.
> I will pass it onto you soon. There are two people in front of your
> request.
> Jeffrey Roe,

Any news on this? If it's taking a week to do one voucher you're not going
to get many vouchers processed. I would really suggest only giving the
voucher to people who agree to use a credit card and are ready to pay
immediately so we can get one voucher processed every day or two. Only once
all those are done then allow people who are going to use bank payments. It
would be a shame to only have a handful of people processed.

--
greg