[tog] 34C3

Greg Stark stark at mit.edu
Tue Aug 15 18:00:21 CEST 2017

On 15 August 2017 at 16:24, Jeffrey Roe <tdr112 at gmail.com> wrote:
> Hello Greg,
>
> I have received a self replicating ticket again this year.
> I will pass it onto you soon. There are two people in front of your request.

That's great. My experience from last year was that if things start
going slowly it's important to jump on it quickly because the time
runs out quickly. It may be worth prioritising people using credit
cards ahead of bank transfers so we can get lots of people done
quickly. If it's going too slowly it's worth contacting the admins for
help because they have alternative options such as those one-off
vouchers.

--
greg