[tog] C Programming - Coder Group Night

francesca p francescacoo at gmail.com
Thu Sep 29 10:37:15 CEST 2016

I am supposed to study c for a Msc in software engineering.. haven't
started yet but I am interested in learning.
I would start from the basics also because I believe this will be the
university approach... have no specific experience in it.. just followed a
couple of basic tutorials in the past.
Are you talking about next Monday or in general? Mondays are not great for
me but I'll try to be there!