[tog] proposing an event - non member

Jeffrey Roe tdr112 at gmail.com
Wed Sep 28 12:17:29 CEST 2016

Hello Francesca,

The best way to contact, Tog the organisation is to use our contact
form on our website. -> https://www.tog.ie/contact-2/
The best way to get to know our members is come and visit us. We are
nice people. Come along to our events get meet our membership.  Check
out our calendar for our full list of events, ->
https://www.tog.ie/calendar/