[tog] Coder Girl Hack Day

Jeffrey Roe tdr112 at gmail.com
Fri Sep 16 12:49:38 CEST 2016

Coder Girl Hack Day is a one day tech event focusing on creative wearables,
maker magic and
web development. It a celebrate of International Day of the Girl and EU
Code Week.

It brings together the community for an inclusive family event featuring
learning sessions for girls & parents. This year, the event will be held on
October 15th in Dog Patch Labs, CHQ. The event takes the form of a number
of tracks to give participators different flavors of creative endeavors.

Tog is teaming up with Intel Ireland to add the maker element to the day.
Last year, we had the girls create light houses, this year continuing on
the light theme we will be making light boxes. These boxes can be used to
make cool lighting displays or shadow puppets shows.

For more information and ticket visit our website.
https://www.tog.ie/2016/09/coder-girl-hack-day-2/