[tog] Brain Computer Interface?

francesca p francescacoo at gmail.com
Fri Sep 16 12:29:25 CEST 2016

Hi everybody,
what about meeting one of the next Mondays during electronic night?
My muse headset just died :( I am lucky that it is under warranty so I will
receive a new one.
Something that I wanted to do but I am not able is to hack the neurosky
headset as someone mentioned and make it work through Arduino (I do have an
arduino starter kit too). If it could be of some interest I am happy then
to share it with tog people at electronic nights.
Any other idea and future projects are welcome!
We could also do a short presentation of BCI, I might not be the best
person as others seem to have more experience, but I would be of course
available.
Contact me here or in private if you'd like to organize (or have more
experience on how to organize something in tog).

Thanks!
Francesca