[tog] Brain Computer Interface?

francesca p francescacoo at gmail.com
Fri Sep 9 20:49:00 CEST 2016

Guys,
what can I say?
I am really happy to see that there is so much interest and people with
experience on BCI!!
Should we try and organize a meeting at some point?
I can't this Monday, but I can try to make it for another Monday if it's
better to go at the electronic night.
Or any other suggestion is welcome.
BTW I am not sure how would it work in TOG, if we are exchanging too many
emails and need to bring this in private..

Thanks!
Francesca