[tog] Brain Computer Interface?

Tomas Ward tomas.ward at gmail.com
Fri Sep 9 14:28:13 CEST 2016

Hi all,
I would know quite a bit about this. If you do manage to build up momentum
I can hopefully get you a copy of NeuropPype community edition (its free)
which is one of the products developed at Qusp (http://qusp.io/) where I
spent my career break from academia. Neuropype (http://www.neuropype.io/)
has been designed exactly for people wishing to experiment and understand
BCI.  The technology stack is excellent and very powerful. I would not be
able to attend myself as I work in Maynooth and live in Wicklow but I would
be more than happy to help out in other ways to encourage efforts.
Tomas