[tog] Brain Computer Interface?

jack.hayes.1 jack.hayes.1 at ucdconnect.ie
Fri Sep 9 14:03:49 CEST 2016

I don't have EEG but I'm making an EOG band for VR eye-tracking if that helps.
-------- Original message --------From: sinead mc donald via tog <tog at lists.tog.ie> Date: 09/09/2016  11:27  (GMT+00:00) To: francesca p <francescacoo at gmail.com> Cc: Diarmaid McManus <diarmaidmcmanus at gmail.com>, tog at lists.tog.ie, Sean Nicholls <seannicholls at gmail.com> Subject: Re: [tog] Brain Computer Interface?
I can't make Saturday, but I'll send you some links and we can go from there :)