[tog] Brain Computer Interface?

francesca p francescacoo at gmail.com
Fri Sep 9 10:53:09 CEST 2016

Thanks a lot for all your answers!
What you did Sinead is very very interesting! I would like so much to get
involved in some neuroscience/BCI work.
Actually I discovered about it in the Science Gallery few years ago, during
a talk.
I am always checking the neurotechx slack channel and I wish we could do
something in Dublin as well?

It would be great to see your works, and Sean your experiments with Emotiv.

At the moment I am just using Muse for meditation (not that I am constant,
but experimenting), and I installed the software to check the waves on PC.
Done nothing more than that.

Usually Mondays are not a good night for me, but for sure if there will be
people for BCI I can arrange to be there!
Otherwise as Diarmaid suggested we could meet at the social night on
Saturday?

Thanks!
Francesca