[tog] Brain Computer Interface?

sinead mc donald hello at sineadmcdonald.com
Fri Sep 9 02:14:10 CEST 2016

Hi Francesca. I've done some work with some members on EEG and 3d printing.
Myself and 3 other members did a residency in Science gallery last year (or
the year before maybe?!) on audio-visual representations of different
brainwaves using python and Processing and some bespoke software Krzysztof
wrote, and printing out results as sculptures. I also did a residency on
the back of science hack day on controlling clocks with EEG (linked to
human perception of time..). I have some stuff I can send you off-list if
you like?

I need to resurrect both projects for a talk I'm giving, so it'd be great
to get in some night. Electronics night would be perfect. Let me know when
you intend to come in and I'll see if I'm free :)