[tog] Brain Computer Interface?

francesca p francescacoo at gmail.com
Thu Sep 8 22:53:23 CEST 2016

Hi everybody,
I am not a TOG member, but I have been there few times for some events.

I hope it's ok to post on this list, if not sorry about that!

I was wondering if there is anybody interested in BCI here.
I have a Muse headset and a Neurosky (bit older and not working very well).
I must say that I have no neuroscience background nor very advanced
programming skills/machine learning.. but I am studying and hoping to
improve!
I would like to check if there is anybody interested for studying or doing
some project on BCI?
I am not sure if it fits in any of the weekly events that you have already
(electronics / microcontrollers?).

Thanks!
Francesca