[tog] TOG Activities 23rd -29th May

philb at mobius.ie philb at mobius.ie
Mon May 23 12:18:47 CEST 2016

Hi Jeffrey,

Would it be ok if I attend this evening as a visitor? I've attended a
coder night before as a visitor but I promise I won't keep abusing the
privilege:)

Secondly, are you looking for mentors for coder forge? If there's
interest, I could cover a few topics in the Java area (Swing UI, JDBC,
SOAP, JSTL and maybe some tooling: Netbeans, Eclipse, Maven, all boring
corporate stuff that's good for the CV).

All the best,
Phil