[tog] Boat Building Competition

Jeffrey Roe tdr112 at gmail.com
Thu May 12 09:55:57 CEST 2016

Hello all,

We are hosting the first ever Tog Boat Building Competition on June
4th. In the past we have build bridges but it is now time to take to
the water or in this case a home made tank.

Participants will create boats and run a time trail in our homemade
tank . Each boat will have to be smaller than 10 cm by 10 cm. There
will be a fan at one end to provider wind to your sales. Apart from a
size restriction, the only other condition is no batteries. A special
prize will be up for grabs to the boat with the fastest time.

Workshop

Before the competition will are opening up our workshop to all you
novice or last minute boat builders. We will have all sorts of
building materials on hand for you to get creative and build a fine
boat. This workshop is optional and is not required for taking part in
the competition.

Participants under the age of 18 must have a parent or guardian.

Timetable Saturday 4th of June

12:00 – 14:00 Workshop
14:00 – 15:00 Break
15:00 – 16:30 Competition