[tog] 8-10 old computers

Jeffrey Roe tdr112 at gmail.com
Wed Jun 29 22:48:38 CEST 2016

Welcome Paul, it's great to have you on board.

You might not have seen it on this mailing list but we have a host of plans
in the works, now we have the internet sorted.

We love when people get involved or even more talking about the
possibilities and designs.

Keep up the interaction with the community and chats in the space on the
group nights.

See you soon.

Jeffrey Roe
www.tog.ie