[tog] 8-10 old computers

Ben Field bfield1989 at gmail.com
Wed Jun 29 16:44:51 CEST 2016

Hey Paul.

We're working on getting infrastructure set up shortly, it may be that we
end up using these computers as net-booted thin clients or something.

There are a few things we need to decide on first before we go ahead and
start pulling these machines together:

   - Is there enough demand to setup workstations in the first place?
   - If so, how many?
   - Where? The classroom is a logical suggestion but there may be other
   designs for that space that we're not yet aware of.

etc, ad nauseam.

Once we've got the basics setup, we'll think about what to do next - you'd
be more than welcome to help with tear-down and re-assembly but until we
sure of what we're doing I fear it'd be a wasted effort.

Ben