[tog] 8-10 Old Computers

Izabela Siudak ississ79 at gmail.com
Wed Jun 29 11:10:10 CEST 2016

Hi Paul,

As you are not a Tog member, you may not be aware that most of these
computers are either being repaired or are already in use. We do not
supply computer aces to a non-members.

Please, identify yourself next time when you are visiting the space,
I'm sure we can find appropriate tasks to do for such keen helper.

Izzy

--
Izzy
Knock, knock.