[tog] About - Operating Systems

Michael Kennedy Info at KennedySoftware.ie
Tue Jun 28 13:18:56 CEST 2016

And, to broaden the subject... Overall, there are MANY THOUSANDs of
Operating Systems - dating back to the 1950's - even if treating the
entire Unix/Linux families as "one" OS!

Eg, see: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_operating_systems

(and I'm familiar with a few families that are not mentioned!).

   - Mike K.