[tog] Drone security resources

Sebastian Bandycki seb at haxtron.com
Tue Feb 23 16:11:27 CET 2016

So, I was doing small research for my own drone project regarding this
topic.
Didn't have enough time to dig it enough, but there is open source
SMACCMPilot which was created to address some security issues:

http://smaccmpilot.org/

This project is part of DARPA’s High Assurance Cyber Military Systems,
If you decide to go this route, my advice would be also look at ROS (Robot
Operating System) which can be used as framework and have some bindings for
Haskell language (SMACCPilot is based on it).

http://www.ros.org/

As far I know ROS was using by guys from lily camera drone - just btw

Enjoy,
Seb

Sebastian

--