[tog] Drone security resources

Kieran O'Sullivan whoiskieran at gmail.com
Tue Feb 23 15:41:47 CET 2016

Anti-Theft is one thing but I am also interested in securing the system of
signals that are sent to the drone from the controlling device.

There are also other things like preventing the drone from flying too high
or what happens when a drone flies out of range.
I am looking at other sources for this info and I will re-post what I find
but if anyone here has done any of this that experience would be grate.

"In such an ugly time the true protest is beauty." Phil Ochs

"When I give food to the poor, they call me a saint. When I ask why the
poor have no food, they call me a communist."  Hélder Câmara

"We must always take sides. Neutrality helps the oppressor, never the
victim. Silence encourages the tormentor, never the tormented." (Elie
Wiesel )

"Act your way into a feeling don’t feel your way into Action" (Gandhi)

"When I say 'free', I mean 'free': free from bond, of chain or command:
to go where you will, even to Mordor, Saruman, if you desire. "

Gandalf, paraphrasing the choice between Free and Non-free software.

Kieran O'Sullivan
66 Edenmore Avenue Raheny Dublin 5
Mobile: +353(0)876187680