[tog] Drone security resources

Kieran O'Sullivan whoiskieran at gmail.com
Tue Feb 23 15:15:15 CET 2016

Hi TOG
Has anyone on this list got a drone and did they secure it.

I am looking at drone security at the moment.  A friend of mine has a drone
"quad copter" and I was going to play with that see what could be done with
it.
Any good resources on resource web sites would also be helpful.
I will lot you know my progress.
I imagine that the more expensive the drone the better the options.

Yes I am aware that drone is a rather generic term.

"In such an ugly time the true protest is beauty." Phil Ochs

"When I give food to the poor, they call me a saint. When I ask why the
poor have no food, they call me a communist."  Hélder Câmara

"We must always take sides. Neutrality helps the oppressor, never the
victim. Silence encourages the tormentor, never the tormented." (Elie
Wiesel )

"Act your way into a feeling don’t feel your way into Action" (Gandhi)

"When I say 'free', I mean 'free': free from bond, of chain or command:
to go where you will, even to Mordor, Saruman, if you desire. "

Gandalf, paraphrasing the choice between Free and Non-free software.

Kieran O'Sullivan
66 Edenmore Avenue Raheny Dublin 5
Mobile: +353(0)876187680